I mentioned a while ago that I had almost finished the Mini Bellpull from Custom House of Needlearts. Well, I decided I wanted to finally have it finished, so I’ve picked it up again. I fixed a few spots that needed an extra stitch where I was careless about covering up lines. Then I tackled this problem:The stems in the bottom right needed finishing. The chain stitch flower was a victim of the unfortunate incident that taught me what scissors keeps are for, and needed repairs. These are now finished:
The only thing left is to finish this hill. Once I finish the rows I’ve already started I’m declaring it done. So close!