Y’all, I lost count of the number of posts I’ve done on this project. Behold the update photo! I finished the last berry on the left side with purple at the top for variety. I might add some horizontal laid stitches to the light blue satin stitch on the flower just for continuity with the rest of the solid coloring.
Below is the last update photo I took of this region. You’ll notice I changed the vine tendrils from pale yellow to gray. I decided the tendrils would be more effective as interesting details on the background vine. There’s plenty of color in this piece already, and I want to keep the focus on the fruits and flowers. I filled in the main vine, too.
I’m sure y’all would like to see it up close too, so here’s a bonus photo. Sadly, the purple buttonhole on the rightmost bell is very loose and needs to be redone.