Rachel tagged me with a blog award.
I am now supposed to name 5 fantastic embroidery blogs! (Rachel, at VirtuoSew Adventures, also has a lovely blog. She recently finished the Tudor and Stuart Goldwork Master Class from Thistle Threads, which is beautiful). It is very difficult to choose only five, but these are ones I like to read but haven’t mentioned much before. I hope y’all find something new and wonderful.
- Let’s Learn Embroidery is an Indian blog with some wonderful stitching. I liked her series on her Underwater Scene, especially the seahorse. I also hope she posts more photos of her beautiful peacock!
- Il Piacere del ricamo is an Italian blog with a lot of complex and gorgeous drawn thread work. Incredible technique.
- Suztats, because I am in love with watching her embroidered pebbles grow (see the final posts for Pebble 1 and Pebble 2).
- Wanda’s World (an American in Germany) for her gorgeous hardanger. Past works include the Yellow Project and the Spring Project).
- Baroque Embellishments (American) really has some beautiful photos. I especially like the Enchanted Shawl progress reports.